Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS

 

A facebook user, Mimi Hillz claims her neighbour's leg got burnt after an Infinix Hot 4 Phone exploded inside her pocket while she was sweeping.

She wrote: "Infinix hot 4 exploded live in our compound this morning the phone was in her pocket while she was sweeping then exploded Thanks to God Almighty a live was saved today #INFINIXHOT4"










Hope this is not another version of Samsung Galaxy Note 7..

No comments