Shock As Burning Electric Cable Falls On Resident In Yaba



There was pandemonium at the Tejuosho end of Lagos Mainland yesterday, Thursday, April 26, 2018, after an electric cable fell on a resident whose stall was directly under the pole.
Eyes Of Lagos  gathered that residents of the community first noticed the fire on the electric cable when power was restored to the area.
As a result of the electric spark, the pole caught fire leaving residents of the area to scamper for safety.
Meanwhile, a resident of the area who sells oranges under the electric pole was caught in the process after the electric cable fell on him.
The victim was seen leaving the spot but returned seconds later only to be caught after the electric cable fell on him.
He was reportedly rushed to a nearby hospital where he is currently fighting for his life.
Watch the video below.



No comments